Live Mail Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
The Live Mail Login page was renovated and improved and it also serves as the improved version of Outlook. There are so many companies and websites that offer email services that sometimes it's hard to choose from just one and you end up having many accounts. For you to be able to log in to Live Mail, you have to create a Microsoft account. These kind of options could be a little bit of a hassle, because for you to be able to use one of their services you have to create a general account and at the end you have many other features that you may not even use. But, that's not the issue right now. You have decided to create a Live Mail Login credential and you researched, got informed and you determined that this is the one for you. Now that you know this, this is where we come to help! Here, you will work with us step by step and you will be able to log in quickly and effectively. Sit down on your comfortable computer chair, stretch your hands and just enjoy your website by walking down the steps with us. Right below this, you will be able to see a video explaining step by step how to log in to you Live Mail and also a list of instructions to support this video.
Many people often encounter problems logging in and then trying to contact the company that provide the services. Don't worry about it!!! Guess what? We also have the help you need for this! Step by step, easy to follow instructions resetting your credentials and at the end all the contact information you may need to get a hold of Live Mail. We wish you the very best and if you ever have any other problems logging in, please come back to us and review the process.
Step by step instructions to login to Live Mail. Follow this and you will have more time to realx later:
1. Load the Live Mail Login page using this link: https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=11&ct=1370550995&rver=6.1.6206.0&wp=MBI&wreply=http:%2F%2Fmail.live.com%2Fdefault.aspx%3Frru%3Dinbox&lc=1033&id=64855&mkt=en-us&cbcxt=mai&snsc=1
2. On the block that says "email@example.com", type in the email that you created.
3. Below, type in your password.
4. Click on "Sign In" and you should be logging in at this time.
5. There is also another way to log in and this is by providing your phone number. If you want to use this option click where it says "Sign in using a single-use code". With this option they will text you a single-use code for you to use it to log in. Be very careful though, as these text messages can cost you extra on your cellphone monthly bill!
1. On the same Login homepage, click on "Can't access your account?".
2. On the block provided type in your microsoft account which is the same thing as your email that you created.
3. Then, you will type in the weird, fuzzy characters provided that you see. This is a security measure. This tells the company that it is actually a person trying to reset the profile and not a computer program.
4. Click "Next" and follow the instructions provided by the website to retrieve or create your new password.
Mailing address: One Microsoft Way
Redmond, WA 98052-6399
Microsoft Customer Service and Support phone: (800)MICROSOFT (642-7676)
They also have a support webpage that you can access using this link: http://support.microsoft.com/